1st Aug – An interview has been conducted with the developer of Moonlight Blade Online, Mr Hai Peng, the day before the release of “Tian Xiang”, a new umbrella yielding class in the CBT. Information regarding the upcoming major update in September has been revealed in this interview as well. According to the latest information, players can complete a special achievement (opening all the fog throughout the whole world map) to enable the costume, stats etc to be stored and brought over to the next beta test. Therefore, it is likely that the next release would be a beta test without wipe.
Main Points of the Interview:
- Completion of Special “Chronicle” achievement will enable character data storage
- Next beta could be a wipe or non-wipe beta test
- Tian Xiang, the new umbrella yielding class; easy to learn, can heal and deal good damage
- Faction War coming soon; release faction area war in the end of Aug
- Release new version/major update in September; introduce gameplay involving sailing out to open sea
- Improve Meridian system