Naryu Labyrinth (Spiral Labyrinth) is the toughest 4/6 men dungeon at level 45 cap in Blade & Soul Online. It contains many rooms which are connected by randomly open passages and this increases the replay factor of this unique dungeon. Naryu Labyrinth consists of 3 stages, with boss(es) in each. This guide will focus on the boss skill explanation and mechanics for the bosses.
Following the previous skill update, further skill changes have been applied to Assassin and Force Master on 25th Jun in Blade & Soul KR. Surprisingly, Blade & Soul Chinese test server applied the same patch on its test server on the same day as well.
Freeze Palm [RB]
* Level 2 Rank 2: Add effect – generate ice sphere upon crit; remove effect – does not induce aggro
* Level 4 Rank 2: Add effect – does not induce aggro; remove effect – generate ice sphere upon crit
Blade & Soul Korea 18th June update on assassin skill changes is highlighted. Similar changes have been applied to test server of Blade and Soul on the same day. The translation is based on the brief list of skill changes provided by Blade & Soul China.
Translation of Blade & Soul update note for KR server 18th June on Force Master skill changes. Similar changes have been applied to test server of Blade & Soul CN on the same day. Bug fixes are not translated.
Blade Master is one of the classes which receive a major skill revamp in recent Blade & Soul KR update. Apparently, similar skill changes have been applied to test server of Blade and Soul China as well. This article is the translation of the update note of Blade & Soul KR on Blade Master skill changes.
BnS KR has received a content update on 28th May. One of the major changes which caught my attention was the skill changes for destroyer.
• Fury (default “C” button) skill has been changed to “E” button
• Fury and Destruction Wheel (C) skill tree are separated.
• One can learn both Fury and Destruction Wheel at the same time.
• Fury Level 4 Rank 1 added.