A new 24-man raid, Midnight Skypetal Plains will be introduced in Blade & Soul KR soon. Preview of the new raid has been added to Blade & Soul KR official on 21st Jan 2015.
Unlike previous 24-man instances (bloody shark harbour, sea serpent supply base etc), this instance can only be entered after forming a raid party.
Dragon Nest KR has introduced a new class, Dark Avenger on 21st Jan. This patch is part 3 of the recent update series, code-named: “The Darkness”. Various teasers information and images on Dragon Nest KR, CN and TW have been released prior to this update.
The job progression for Dark Avenger is linear, without any job branch:
Warrior > Avenger > Dark Avenger (level 50)
Stats growth is 1 AGI = 0.25 Attack, 1 STR = 0.5 Attack
A new class, Dark Avenger will be released in Dragon Nest KR soon. Two trailers have been released by Dragon Nest KR and CN recently. Dragon Nest CN has officially revealed that Dark Avenger is indeed a new class NOT a transform skill for warrior. The details on the class will be presented in this article.
Blade & Soul CN will be implementing a major revamp on the legendary weapon for level 50 cap soon. Tencent has revealed features of the new legendary weapon system through the recent QT session with the content manager. The information gathered from the session is summarized here. Take note that these information are just preliminary insight into the future update; the details might change on the official update.
Blade & Soul CN will be releasing new updates on 22nd Jan 2015. The test server for update note has been released as follows:
1. Release of new class: Warlock
2. Accessory crafting event ends.
3. Christmas event ends.
4. Treasure Trove ends.
5. Weapon crafting event starts.
6. Release of Mushin Tower Floor 9 ~ 15
7. Hongmen skill point is synchronized with BnS KR.
8. Total number of character created is adjusted to 8
9. Adjustment to low level side quest.
Take note that this is merely the first update for the test server for the upcoming content. More updates will be applied subsequently due to the large amount of contents to be released on 22nd Jan 2015.
Some of the contents which have not been added yet :
1. Warlock’s weapon tree has not been added yet; some temporary weapons will be added to the Cash Shop
2. Low level character growth optimization has not been implemented; currently, only vigor and quest optimization has been performed.
3. Other improvement to gear system has not been implemented.
Dragon Nest Korea, China & Taiwan have just updated the full image of the mysterious character today, with the title “A Dark Warrior Coming soon”. It is believed that this character is the new class called “Dark Avenger“. However, there is no official news or confirmation on that yet.